[Infowarrior] - The Most Important Tech Policy Books of 2008

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Dec 7 20:08:08 UTC 2008

The Most Important Tech Policy Books of 2008

It’s been a big year for tech policy books. Several important titles
were released in 2008 that offer interesting perspectives about the
future of the Internet and the impact digital technologies are having
on our lives, culture, and economy. Back in September, I compared some
of the most popular technology policy books of the past five years and
tried to group them into two camps: “Internet optimists” vs. “Internet
pessimists.” That post generated a great deal of discussion and I plan
on expanding it into a longer article soon. In this post, however, I
will merely list what I regard as the most important technology policy
books of the past year.

< - >

http://techliberation.com/2008/12/07/the-most-important-tech-policy-books-of-2008/