[Infowarrior] - RFI: Flip4Mac audio problem

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Aug 13 16:03:11 UTC 2008

Any Mac users here with Flip4Mac installed on a current version of
Leopard?   I have video but no audio on web videos played through the
plugin....mostly WMV stuff, I think.  (Other vids, including stand-
alone WMV files, show up fine in Flash or Quicktime, though.)   Tried
a few Google-inspired workarounds but nothing seems to work, and VLC
is a bit too unstable at times for me to switch to it as a primary
video plugin.    I'm running Firefox 3 and Safari for browsers.

Any workarounds/solutions/ideas to the "no audio" problem in Flip4Mac?

TIA

-rick