[Infowarrior] - The Future of Economy Class Seats?

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sat Apr 19 03:25:44 UTC 2008

Giving you the Future of a Modern World, we present our latest product the
'Cozy Suite'

A first for the economy cabin, a seat design offering you a truly relaxed
sleeping position. It has a contoured shoulder area specifically profiled
for sleeping. The shape was derived from numerous prototype and passenger
trials to minimise the step-back of the seats. You do not feel like the
seats are even staggered, allowing interaction between you and other
passengers, while reinforcing a high level of privacy.

The Cozy Suite can be installed from 31" to 38" pitch.

< -  Pics and More - >

http://www.thompsonsolutions.co.uk/ts_cozysuite.html#