[Infowarrior] - Vmyths skewers USAF CyberCommand PR image

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Apr 15 23:46:52 UTC 2008

What's wrong with this picture?

You call this "information assurance"? I can't wait to see "information
superiority"

http://securitycritics.org/column/1/1/2008/2/3/

....security critic Rob Rosenberger dissects "the" popular USAF Cyber
Command photo.....dunno how I missed it when he first posted this piece!

I'm reminded of my 1999 article regarding horrible OPSEC displayed by some
DoD IT folks entitled "OPSEC in Danger: The Need For Common Sense" located
at http://infowarrior.org/articles/opsec.pdf.

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same......the one
constant is PEOPLE.  :(

-rick