[Infowarrior] - Nyah, Nyah to the NFL...

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Sep 9 19:14:20 UTC 2007

As is common during football season, I just heard the following on TV:

"This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our
audience. Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or
accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited."  [1] [2]

As such, I would like to distribute the following information:

"The Washington Redskins are playing the Miami Dolphins at FEDEX Field in
Washington, DC.   The weather at FEDEX Field is a blamy 88 degrees and
humid.  The game started at 1:00PM Eastern Time on Sunday and is being
broadcast on CBS..There are cheerleaders on the sidelines and the stadium
looks to have a lot of people there. The grass is green, and the Redskins
are wearing burgandy colored uniforms while the Dolphins are wearing green.
The Redskins are being coached by Joe Gibbs. They are playing American-style
football, and based on the crowd noise, the home team just made a great
play. Also, I would like to point out that there are commercials being shown
during the televised game from sponsors buying airtime to advertise their
products."

Dear NFL:   Nyah, nyah.  Get a clue.

-rick
Infowarrior.org

[1] Something I've always questioned in terms of its far-reaching
assertions, and I'm glad Wendy Seltzer has taken up the cause:
See http://tinyurl.com/yu6f2u for more information.  Thank you, Wendy, for
being a voice of sanity in this era of corporate lunacy and DMCA abuse.

[2] NFL Orders YouTube to Remove Copy of Its Own Copyright Notice
http://tinyurl.com/2hh3u9.   Yes, the NFL is that effing stupid. D-D-D!