[Infowarrior] - How Apple orchestrated web attack on researchers

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Mar 20 12:26:16 UTC 2007

How Apple orchestrated web attack on researchers

    * Date: March 20th, 2007
    * Blogger: George Ou
    * Category: Security, Mobile/Wireless, News, ~Events~, Defcon2006, Apple

Last summer when I wrote "Vicious orchestrated assault on MacBook wireless
researchers", it set off a long chain of heated debated and blogs.  I had
hoped to release the information on who orchestrated the vicious assault but
threats of lawsuits and a spineless company that refused to defend itself
meant I couldn't disclose the details.  Well a lot has changed since then
and researcher David Maynor is no longer working for SecureWorks and he's
finally given me permission to publish the details.

< - >

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/Ou/?p=451