[Infowarrior] - Update: To Blog or Not To Blog

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Mar 18 22:25:10 UTC 2007

Within a day of my recent RFI about whether I should start blogging this
list, I received 29 messages from list subscribers.

Of those, 24 asked (many begged) me NOT to blog, because e-mail is far more
convenient.  3 said they'd prefer me not to blog, but would participate if I
did start blogging.  And only 2 said they'd want me to start blogging.

Hence, there's no change away from the current e-mail list distribution
planned anytime soon.  Frankly, I find e-mail more convenient as well.  :)

While it may be "my" list, I try to keep it meaningful and useful to its
subscribers.  So thanks again for the input, feedback, suggestions and many
kind words both on this issue and in general over the years....it's not only
encouraging but much-appreciated!

cheers

-rick