[Infowarrior] - More on.....RFI Online Brokerages

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Jan 30 10:30:02 EST 2007

------ Forwarded Message

Another issue to help you choose an online broker is the security
features that they have in place for accessing your account.  Not
necessarily a recommendation but, with E-Trade, they offer a digital
security ID, a one-time randomly generated PIN device, that you use in
conjunction with your "hopefully strong" userid/password pair.   Don't
know about anyone else, but I like the extra layer of security offered
when dealing with my money!  I have had good service through E-Trade.
Very responsive to issues via email or phone as well.

------ End of Forwarded Message