[Infowarrior] - RFI: Online brokerages

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Mon Jan 29 13:34:33 EST 2007

At the gym today, I got into a discussion with a fellow looking into online
brokerage....not using one myself, I told him I'd pass the request for
info/opinions around and see what others might have to say on the matter.

That said -- what's your preferred online brokerage? Any difference in
performance between PC and Mac users? Any he should totally-avoid?

I'll be happy to post an aggregate (and anonymized) list of any feedback to
the list so y'all can share in whatever insight may be provided.

-rf