[Infowarrior] - ISOHUNT shut down

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jan 17 11:43:27 EST 2007

Update, Jan. 16, 2007

http://www.isohunt.com/

Lawyers from our primary ISP decided to pull our plug without any advance
notice, as of 14:45 PST. No doubt related to our lawsuit brought by the
MPAA, but we don't have more information at this time until people
responsible comes to work tomorrow. We will be back in operation once we
sort out this mess with our current ISP, or we get new hardware ready at our
new ISP.

Sit back and enjoy the rest of the internet in the mean time, while it last.
For your torrent searching needs, try Google for now by searching for
"SEARCH TERMS ext:torrent".

You can also come hang around our IRC channel (SSL on port +7000). We'll
update on this page and on IRC when we have more information.