[Infowarrior] - RIAA Fights Back, Threatens Open Wi-Fi

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Feb 23 08:56:55 EST 2007

Notice how the RIAA has been slow to do anything about the Internet and
technology other than treat it like the enemy? They're lazy as hell about
evolving with the rest of the world, but they're active as hell about trying
to preserve their (fading) relevance if they don't evolve.

RIAA = Effing Moronic Hypocritical Parasites.

http://blog.wired.com/music/2007/02/riaa_contests_d.html