[Infowarrior] - DARPA Chief Speaks

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Feb 21 13:16:35 EST 2007

Darpa Chief Speaks

Tony Tether has headed up the Pentagon's way-out research arm, Darpa, since
2001.  That makes him the longest-serving director in the agency's nearly
50-year history.  He sat down with me for an interview in his office, on the
top floor of a blandly menacing Northern Virginia office building, last
December.  For my story in the March issue of Wired (online next Tuesday),
Tether and I talked about everything from bio-terrorists to zombie rodents
to thinking machines to the golf courses in Iraq.  Here's the transcript.

< - >

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/02/tony_tether_has_1.html