[Infowarrior] - Apple shutters Mac rumor site

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Dec 20 14:10:39 UTC 2007

Apple, Think Secret settle lawsuit

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/settlement.html

December 20, 2007 - PRESS RELEASE: Apple and Think Secret have settled their
lawsuit, reaching an agreement that results in a positive solution for both
sides. As part of the confidential settlement, no sources were revealed and
Think Secret will no longer be published. Nick Ciarelli, Think Secret's
publisher, said "I'm pleased to have reached this amicable settlement, and
will now be able to move forward with my college studies and broader
journalistic pursuits."