[Infowarrior] - CommitteeCaller.com

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue Dec 18 12:59:45 UTC 2007

(wonder how long this lasts.......rf)

CommitteeCaller.com is a site that allows one person to target an entire
congressional committee over the phone. The web application utilizes the
open source Asterisk PBX system to connect you to every senator or house
member on a particular committee. No more digging around the 'net entering
zip-codes to retrieve phone numbers of representatives --
CommitteeCaller.com automates the tedium of repetitively dialing your
favorite politicians.

Select a committee, enter in your phone number and click "Put me in touch
with democracy!" and you'll be called by our system and sequentially patched
through to the front office of each member on that committee. You can even
rate how each call went -- information that will enable us to rank
representatives on how accountable and responsive they are to their
constituents.

http://www.committeecaller.com/