[Infowarrior] - CNN hits a new all-time low (for me)

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri May 5 22:44:10 EDT 2006

While I tend to not place much cable news in high regard these days, I am
floored that CNN's Anderson Cooper has spent the past 43 minutes discussing
exclusively the Rep Kennedy driving incident, drugs, and practically
explained the pharmacology of Ambien...yet only mentioned the resignation of
CIA Director Porter Goss  (something a bit more important to the country,
IMHO) as a teaser going into a commercial break.

Talk about a warped sense of priorities in the CNN newsroom.....

-rf