[Infowarrior] - Website: I Hate DRM

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Thu Mar 30 08:24:50 EST 2006

Welcome to the "official" I Hate DRM site.  Over the last couple of years
and especially over the last couple of months, the DRM issue has really
received a lot of press.  I created this site because, as a consumer, I am
fed up.  I feel like all of the entertainment that I love it slowly being
eroded away by overly greedy companies.  This website is meant to be a
platform to capture how DRM is changing the way paying customers are
receiving content.  I want to hear your complaints, your horror stories,
your whatever...even your good stories if you have one.

This site is a work in progress as far as content goes and as far as
technology goes.  I am a technologist by trade but the technology contained
in this site is new to me and I am still learning so please forgive me while
I make mistakes and learn along the way.

< snip >

http://www.ihatedrm.com/cs2/