[Infowarrior] - Debunking the MS-Borland myth

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jun 14 09:57:13 EDT 2006

From: Scott Bonacker

Original URL: http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2006/06/13/myth_legend_part2/

'Microsoft was caught stealing secrets from Borland'
By Mark Whitehorn
Published Tuesday 13th June 2006 12:17 GMT
Database Myths and Legends "Microsoft was caught stealing secrets from
Borland.".

Or was it? Of course, this all happened way, way back in 1992; but then
myths are supposed to be old; that's the whole point. And this one just
won't lie down and die.

-/snip/-

Well, this myth has lasted long enough. The public has a right to know the
truth about what really happened that fateful night in 1992. But who is
telling the truth? How can I be sure that I can ever get to the truth after
all this time? Simple. I was in the room at the time.

-/snip/-