[Infowarrior] - Saturday protests @ Apple Stores against DRM

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Jun 9 14:49:21 EDT 2006

Flash Mobbing Apple on Saturday, Why Apple?

Two weeks ago we launched DefectiveByDesign.org - the Campaign to Eliminate
DRM - since then, more than 2000 technologists have joined us and taken the
pledge to stop DRM through direct action.

Now we are taking the campaign to a national stage in an effort to increase
discussion of DRM. This Saturday, June 10 at 10:30am (local time) Flash Mobs
will gather in San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, Chicago, Long Island and New
York converging on Apple stores to warn customers of the dangers of DRM in
the iPod and iTunes.

< - >

http://defectivebydesign.org/node/95