[Infowarrior] - Ted Stevens is a [blithering] idiot

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Wed Jul 5 10:11:13 EDT 2006

As Mark Twain said, "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a
member of Congress ... But then I repeat myself."

http://blog.wired.com/27BStroke6/?entry_id=1512499

There are other fantastic bon mots uttered by Senator Ted in his speech last
week -- check out the link above for more heartaches, like these gems:

"I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in
the morning on Friday and I just got it yesterday...."

< snip >

"Now we have a separate Department of Defense internet now, did you know
that? Do you know why? Because they have to have theirs delivered
immediately. They can't afford getting delayed by other people."   (he
obviously hasn't heard of NMCI...)

< snip >

That said, please, somebody, send me an internet, okay? Please?  I'll even
wait until Christmas to get it.  Please?  :)

-rf