[Infowarrior] - Virginia Gov's How-To-Spot-A-Terrorist Guide

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri Apr 28 18:32:31 EDT 2006

Hrmmm.....among other electronic devices and owning many notebooks, I own
diving gear and have a card saying that I can rent/buy more such gear since
I posess knowledge of underwater mobility. I must be a terrorist,
then....*headdesk*      -rf

Virginia Training Manual Lists Property Rights Activists As Terrorists
Says video cameras, binoculars, sketch pads are terrorist tools

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | March 28 2006

A Virginia training manual used to help state employees recognize terrorists
lists anti-government and property rights activists as terrorists and
includes binoculars, video cameras, pads and notebooks in a compendium of
terrorist tools.

The manual, discovered by the Virginia News Source, is keen to emphasize
that terrorists are not only Middle Eastern in scope and the main focus is
afforded to domestic terrorism.

Included with Hamas, Al-Qaeda and Islamic Jihad, the following groups are
identified as terrorist organizations.

In any anti-government and militia movements
Are property-rights activists
Are in any racist, separatist and hate groups
Are an environmental and animal rights activist
Are a religious extremist
Are in a street gang

Presumably, tourists, journalists, hikers, bird-watchers, scuba divers,
artists, painters, and anyone who takes a photograph is also now a
terrorists according to the official list of terrorist paraphernalia
provided.

- sketch pads or notebooks
- maps or charts
- still or video camera