[Infowarrior] - OT: Mac Mini for sale (near-mint)

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Apr 16 11:49:20 EDT 2006

I had it online for 2 weeks testing OSX Tiger Server, but decided it didn't
meet my needs.  Ergo, I'm looking to find a good home for it.  The Mini is
in near-mint condition, and will be restored to factory-default software
before shipping.

Specs:

Apple Mac mini M9686LL/A (G4 1.25GHz, 1GB RAM, 40 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW
Drive).  No wireless or bluetooth -- aside from the extra 512RAM addition,
it's the standard barebones factory configuration.

I originally paid $700 (incl memory upgrade) -- looking for $600+
s/h/insurance.

Thanks in advance,

-rick