[hardcore] kosmoplovci infovirus 2007.5

dominator///kosmoplovci dominator at kosmoplovci.net
Wed May 9 00:52:19 UTC 2007

kosmoplovci infovirus 2007.5
international edition

despite the fact email spam has become such a nuisance,
email is still the fastest and most effective way of
information distribution, so with all apologies to those
who became email haters, and for all of you who are glad
still to be on our mailing list,

once again,

kosmoplovci have some very important news to announce...

IN MEMORIAM
HELMUT SCHÄFER
14.08.1969 - 20.04.2007

with greatest sorrow, we have to inform you that our dear
friend, sound artist and colaborator Helmut Schäfer is no
longer among us... his work and ideas have always been
great inspiration to us, our collaborations and joint
projects like nomad and indust just a few obvious results
of our uncountable exchange of energies...

rest in peace Helmut, you deserve lot more than this...

NOISE AS A LANGUAGE

" So the point is that so much words existing, and we get
better and better to use them for hiding the truth. You can
use sound in the same way, stimulating some nice and warm
feeling in middle of chaos, but from time to time we all
should stimulate strictness, clearness, intensity,
directness, set free some anger to bring up the basic truth
of our present. Noise can be seen as the chance to go into
the back of things, as a therapy which is able to confront
ourselves with others lesser good looking sides of life
without getting frustrated by this. See it as a source of
very special energies, it gives power to see more clear
and swim against. "
(HELMUT SCHÄFER)

>> http://www.myspace.com/helmutschaefer
>> http://infovirus.kosmoplovci.net/data/helmutschaefer.html
>> http://nomad.kosmoplovci.net
>> http://studiosound.kosmoplovci.net/indust/

sunday
13/05/2007

SKC, DNK klub
Kralja Milana 48, Belgrade
www.skc.org.yu

starting at 21h CET

VEKTOR I FAKTOR PRESENTS
TURKISH SF 2: STAR TREK

After april projection of turkish version of Star Wars,
in may we will have the chance to watch together turkish
visions of Star Trek in movie Turist Omer Uzay Yolunda,
or 'Omer The Tourist in Star Trek' in english.

Together, we will find out how tourist Omer spent his time
in Enterprise with Dr Spak, Kaptan Kirk and Prof. Krater...

That's simply Turkish Star Trek from 1973, movie that
devastated streets of Turkey during it's tv premiere, and
celebrated Sadri Alisik, famous turkish comedian often
compared with Charlie Chaplin...

skc[net]radio will broadcast audio live.

>> http://infovirus.kosmoplovci.net/data/turskisf2.html
>> http://www.skc.org.yu/radio/

sunday
20/05/2007

SKC, DNK klub
Kralja Milana 48, Belgrade
www.skc.org.yu

starting at 21h CET

VEKTOR I FAKTOR PRESENTS
SAMIT 3: YU DEMO (1994-2007)

Third Samit will be completelly dedicated to serbian
demoscene production, in retrospective of works from 1994,
from the amiga 500 period, all upto todays production.

In over 3 hours of program, we are going to see evolution
of serbian demoscene through emerging, existence and
transformation of groups that functioned or still function
on these lands: enemy, corrosion, pas maters, juice,
mad virgin, industry, iq2000, mindnever, eastgate,
kosmoplovci and more, selected by dominator and kosmoplovci.

skc[net]radio will broadcast audio live.

>> http://infovirus.kosmoplovci.net/data/samit3.html
>> http://www.skc.org.yu/radio/

for details, updates, photos, archives and more,
url to check is http://infovirus.kosmoplovci.net
www.kosmoplovci.net
08-MAY-2007

--