[Dataloss] Reporting Dataloss

Thomas Raef traef at ebasedsecurity.com
Sat May 3 18:08:27 UTC 2008

Depending on the state laws governing this incident, the school and the vendor don’t have the option of not notifying the “potential” victims. Data loss is data loss.

I’d start with the State Attorneys office. I believe they have jurisdiction of that.

Thomas J. Raef

e-Based Security, LLC

http://www.ebasedsecurity.com

traef at ebasedsecurity.com