[Dataloss] Are you going to RSA?

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Mar 28 18:08:32 UTC 2008

Alas, I am not. But I'm starting the thread in hopes of a mini-Meetup or
other such gathering and group participation in relevant discussion.

However, (work hat temporarily on), one of the Managing Partners at IANS
will be speaking on/presenting a relevant topic and our Lead Analyst Allan
Carey will be there.

Jack Phillips, IANS Founder and Managing Partner, has been selected to lead
the Moderation of HBR Case: "Boss, I Think Someone Stole our Customer Data?"
session at the RSA Conference on Tuesday, April 8, 2008. The session will be
formatted similar to the IANS style of peer-to-peer information sharing. You
need pre-register for the session via this link -
http://www.rsaconference.com/2008/US/Conference_Program/Peer2Peer_Sessions.aspx

Session Details:
Session Code: P2P-105B
Session Title: Moderation of HBR Case: "Boss, I Think Someone Stole our
Customer Data" Scheduled Date/Time: Tuesday, April 08 01:30 PM - YELLOW ROOM
111
Session Abstract: The October 2007 issue of Harvard Business Review featured
a case study entitled, "Boss I think someone stole our customer data".
Discussion topics for this session include: forensics, media relations,
leadership, communications to management, disaster recovery plans, and state
and federal disclosure regulations.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5 A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org