[Dataloss] what do you think of a dataloss workshop?

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Mar 28 16:55:37 UTC 2008

The model of Metricon/MiniMetricon (http://www.securitymetrics.org) might be
a nice, workable model to follow and with RSA around the corner, there might
be quite a few list members attending to warrant at least a "Meetup"
somewhere.

Lyger, perhaps an "Are you going to RSA?" thread for people to use for the
basis of connecting?

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5 A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org