[Dataloss] A data security breach legislation question

Susan Orr susan at susanorrconsulting.com
Mon Mar 10 20:17:35 UTC 2008

I was just looking at the various states the other day, and there are
some differences - some exempt encrypted information, some exclude
financial institutions and others that are covered under other existing
federal and state laws like GLBA.  One state I believe exempts "state
agencies" Oklahoma I think.

Didn't know it was up to 40, last I saw was 38.  I'll have to check it
out, thanks.