[Dataloss] Wis. mailing sent with personal info

Steve Hamburg shamburg at eclipsec.com
Fri Jan 11 17:41:31 UTC 2008

I think there is another point to consider, which is the security practices of external parties to whom various aspects of business operations are outsourced.  What contractual provisions are in place regarding security standards that must be addressed when outsourcing services to a firm?  Further, what provisions are in place regarding financial recovery of loss should a security breach result from poor security practices of an outsourced firm? Many other questions / considerations come to mind.

Steve.
--
Steve Hamburg, President
Eclipsecurity, LLC