[Dataloss] CA/FL/???: Laptop With Personal Information Stolen At Airport

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Tue Aug 5 20:20:31 UTC 2008

I hate sounding so cynical, but how difficult is it to "manufacture"
the stolen laptop with the 33,000 names restored from a backup copy,
given what's at stake?  Even if it was the original laptop, we don't
know that any of the records from this - or any of their other -
laptops, was compromised.  Pathetic!

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.