[Dataloss] (update) eBay forum mysteriously leaks account details on 1, 200 users

Cory Gould corygould at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:33:22 UTC 2007

Why would ebay have credit cards to begin with, unless paypal was breeched
and the ebay discussion group used to spread the word. Also, correct me if
I'm wrong but I don't believe paypal/ebay requests CVV2 information when
signing up anyway. In fact, the only time I'm required to give out that
information is when using a credit card over the phone, never online.