[Dataloss] followup: CO University of Colorado at Boulder

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri May 25 13:23:15 UTC 2007

Ouch - an unpatched bug in so-called SECURITY software? Isn't such software
supposed to work against issues that lead to data breaches?

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org