[Dataloss] GA: Security breach involves recent births - 140, 000 notified

rwise29210 at gmail.com rwise29210 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:44:17 UTC 2007

I looked at the PDF. That is the lamest nonapoligy apoligy I have EVER seen!
How can we puiblisize these events like this? People need to know that
Georgia really doesn't care enough to even offer at least credit monitoring.

Rodney Wise

For New stories about ID Theft and Data Loss by Compaines visit:
http://pplrwise.blogspot.com
See what is happening to your information