[Dataloss] Hackers Get Bum Rap For Corporate America's DigitalDelinquency

DAIL, ANDY ADAIL at sunocoinc.com
Tue Mar 13 19:11:07 UTC 2007

This is an interesting point as well.
[snippet]
The data problem is growing every day as well. Dan Geer points out that
three years ago the per capita data production rate on the planet
(including all of those people who make less than a dollar a day) was
800 Mbytes. That was three years ago, and data production rates are
basically doubling every 18 months. It seems that the problem is getting
bigger and bigger even as we're only barely coming to grips with it.
[/snippet]

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/shows/silverbullet-002-dgeer.pdf