[Dataloss] They Take it Seriously? Oh, Sure

George Toft george at myitaz.com
Thu Jan 11 09:18:21 EST 2007

In UC's defense, they have a very aggressive information protection
policy - something like 150 pages of policy/procedure designed to
protect information as required by GLBA (it's been a while since I read
it, so my page count might be off).

I think they are the exception rather than the rule as they've done more
than most to protect their data.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
623-203-1760

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.