[Dataloss] IN: Hacker gets state credit card info

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Feb 10 07:21:56 EST 2007

Another PCI DSS violation. It will be interesting to see if any action
is taken. I believe most states qualify as Tier 1 merchants....

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org