[Dataloss] Personal Info From PA. Welfare Rolls Stolen

Al Mac Wheel macwheel99 at wowway.com
Fri Dec 7 16:03:02 UTC 2007

A more important ethical issue is how difficult it is for these people to
figure out what they need to do, and how to do it.

Many years ago I read that not all US households have Internet access.
I wonder what percent of people who are on welfare are among those who don't.

Those of us with Internet access have many web sites, such as FTC, to guide
us on what to do.