[Dataloss] Boxes Full Of Personal Information Found In The Trash

Arsen Shirokov gmail at canadaballoons.com
Thu Aug 16 13:47:05 UTC 2007

Interesting.

> ...When Utica quit paying rent the storage company went through the legal process to be able to sell everything left behind...

Does this mean somebody could have bought the boxes, thus coming into
legal possession of the information ?  They wouldn't have been able to
use the information for illegal purposes such as generating false
identities, but there are so many other legal, privacy-violating
things the purchaser could've done.

Arsen