[Dataloss] Administravia: List Reminders and Changes

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Tue Apr 24 03:55:22 UTC 2007

Greetings all,

I'll try to be as brief as I can.  The Data Loss Mail List would like to
remind subscribers and posters that list topics should adhere to the
following guidelines:

Data Loss is a non-commercial mail list that covers topics such as news
releases regarding large-scale personal data loss and personal data theft
incidents. Discussion about incidents, indictments, legislation, and
recovery of lost or stolen personal data is encouraged. Advertisements or
endorsements for commercial products and/or services, on or off list, are
not allowed.

Isolated personal incidents regarding identity theft are not considered to
be topical.  Discussion is welcome about items that are topical.  Please
contact me directly with any questions or concerns about list content.

Thanks,

Lyger