[Dataloss] [Update] Personal data on 2.9 million Georgians lost

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Tue Apr 10 19:46:53 UTC 2007

Yeah, looking in the DLDOS
(http://attrition.org/dataloss/dataloss.csv), ACS has had 5 breaches
since June 2006 totaling roughly 4.3M records and that's for only 3 of
the 5. we don't have a number for the June 2005 Motorola data breech
or the February 2006 breach at Denver Intl Airport.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org