[Dataloss] Office of Management and Budget: 'People are losing data'

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Nov 3 08:45:37 EST 2006

Yup - time for another FOI request it sounds like. I almost feel bad
for the VA though. They're getting slammed.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org