[Dataloss] Honeywell: an insider did it

Rob Holmes rkholmes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 23:43:25 EST 2006

Read the police report for the Providence Home Services data loss incident
and you will see that both the CCSO and Providence have concerns
that their loss was an inside job as well.

attrition.org has copies of that police report at their site for review

It just chaps my ass to no end that our mass media channels here in
Portland, OR won't pick that story up and run with it.