[attrition] rant: Tales from a DEF CON CFP Troll

Dee Dee Winters d2d at attrition.org
Fri Jul 28 13:02:20 CDT 2017

by d2d & Lyger

I was attending a conference this spring, listening to various
presentations, and hearing some speakers drone on about Jericho like he'd
saved a million baby humpback fucking whales. That took Jericho from the
dank, recessed and dimly lit long-term storage area of my brain into
short-term memory, which is less dank and dimly lit, and more like an
awesome rainbow painted room with strobe lights and constant orgies.
Anyway, the more talks I attended, the more I realized that I'd heard
pretty much everything said at this conference at a previous conference
(DEF CON 24), less than a year earlier.

[...]

http://attrition.org/security/rants/defcon_cfp_trolling.html