[attrition] Security Con Media Collection on eBay

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Wed Jul 14 13:49:38 CDT 2010

http://attrition.org/news/content/ebay/dc-media/

Security Con Media Collection on eBay
Wed Jul 14 01:41:54 CDT 2010

It's that time again, we need to make room for more beef jerky, potable
water and ammo. Out with the old, in with the gold we like to say. OK,
Cancer Omega likes to say that, because he has been pawning off his gold
teeth lately.

After incredibly successful break-even auctions of Lazlo's Flasks and
hacker stickers, it is time to put up our next box of crap. This time, the
focus is on media from past hacker security conventions including DefCon,
BlackHat and even shmoocon. After each con it became ritual to quickly
shove dead trees and polycarbonate plastic in a file folder, hit the
shower to wash the stench of "con" off and proceed to drink a lot more to
avoid a hangover. Eventually, that file folder turned up and it was time
to pass it along.

What you will get..

[..]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635249209