[attrition] staffpostal: everything old is new again

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Mon Dec 6 07:38:18 CST 2010

http://attrition.org/postal/p0021.html

Happy Holidays - Welcome to Staff Postal

For only the sixth time ever, the staff and volunteers at attrition.org
reveal our "uber-intellect" and "inner workings" to you, our faithful
readers. We sometimes discuss information security, server management, and
recent TSA failures. Most of the time, we talk about buttholes (both
literal and figurative), bridal veils (think: sushi), and spoilers for
episodes of TV shows the other staff members haven't watched yet. Before
we proceed, a few words of holiday cheer from us:

[...]

love and marriage

mmm, bacon

more tasty treats