[attrition] Ultimate Hacker Sticker Collection on eBay

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sun Apr 18 04:26:06 UTC 2010

http://attrition.org/news/content/stickers/

Sat Apr 17 22:57:30 EDT 2010
staff[at]attrition.org

Some fifteen years in the making, quite by accident, Attrition staff have
collected a wide range of stickers. Most are 'hacker' related, some on the
telco side, others for $OS fanbois and a few that are just 'who knows'. As
a con was attended, stickers were acquired and thrown in a folder over the
years. The end result, is what you see below, and is now up for auction.

[..]

To make this even more fun, the auction will change just a bit depending
on what the bid reaches. Initial bids are for the stickers seen in the
pictures below. For some, there are multiples, others are a single
sticker.

If the auction reaches $75.00, I will throw in one OSF shirt (either OSVDB
or DatalossDB, your choice).

If the auction reaches $100.00, I will throw in one attrition.org flask
featuring Lazlo, overlord of HNN along with one OSF shirt.

If the auction reaches $200.00 or higher, I will turn it into a box of
shit that includes the stickers, two shirts, one flask and whatever else I
can find lying around here. Rest assured, the 'additional stuff' likely
won't have much value, if any. But it will be a fun time if you open it in
mixed company.

(go to the link above for other details and pictures of the auction items)

[...]