[attrition] contest: Mascot Needs a New Pair of Shoes (and a name, finally)

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Nov 21 15:54:08 UTC 2009

http://attrition.org/news/content/09-11-21.sekrit.html

Almost a month ago, those slack ass bastards that call themselves
attrition staff figured I need a name. They got a lot of feedback from you
worthless lot of heathens and failed to name me. Drunken indecision lead
to more procrastination and here I am, stuck in hell.. this fuzzy little
bastard needs a name still.

Here it is cretins, the final vote. Three names are finalists for me, and
you get to decide. By 'you', i mean the faithful mail list subscribers.
This message is not being posted to the news, not being "tweeted" and not
being screamed before post-coital activity with a hooker and cocaine.
Instead, it's a private message, all alone like I will be tonight, left to
jack off and enjoy some pcp.

[...]

(go to the page to see the finalists already!)