[attrition] Gartner Gartner Gartner Gartner Gartner Gartner (morons)

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Thu Aug 20 01:55:47 UTC 2009

Gartner is a company that provides research and analysis to stuff. I've
never taken them seriously, because they are mostly analysts that spend
time writing about technology, not using or troubleshooting it.

Gartner also does predictions on technology trends. Gartner charges for
this research for the most part. Gartner's insight is often about the same
as you would get from a first year MCSE or first year CISSP.

Gartner. See their name? We cannot say it, or so they claim. This mail
will be archived on the attrition site, and I believe we have other pages
that mention their name. Wonder if we get a C&D from Gartner.

Gartner, analysts turned morons turned impotent lawyers. Big surprise.

-

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/44252
When censorship goes too far, we cannot say Gar-ner anymore
Gar-ner gets what it deserves, all blogs deleted with company name in it as an act of protest
By Larry Chaffin on Sun, 08/09/09 - 10:36am.