[attrition] contest: Design Attrition.org's Next T-Shirt and Win an Old One!

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Mon Mar 3 03:56:51 UTC 2008

http://attrition.org/news/content/08-03-02.001.html

A few months ago, we decided to splurge a little bit and whip up some
nifty and new Attrition.org gear. The t-shirt idea won out over hats,
shoelaces, and bras (d2d's idea), so Lyger was tasked (by Jericho, of
course) with designing, purchasing, and distributing said shirts. There
were two points to consider during this process: the shirts themselves had
to be decent quality (no 80's rock concert crap for us) and the design had
to, well, not suck. A quick trip to ShirtMagic later, the following demo
was produced:

http://attrition.org/news/content/newshirtfrontsmall.jpg

http://attrition.org/news/content/newshirtbacksmall.jpg

[.]

After the initial hand-out, we found that we had an extra shirt in two
different sizes: large (L) and extra large (XL). Apacid, of course, wanted
to light them on fire so he could inhale the resultant smoke, but we had
Cancer Omega give Apacid some fresh smoke from the barrel of his guns.
Instead, we've decided to offer the shirts to you, our (usually) friendly
site visitors, in the form of a contest: design our next t-shirt, which we
would like to have ordered and distributed BEFORE Defcon 16, and we'll
send you the remaining two shirts from our initial order, plus the one
that you design.

[...]