[attrition] review: Movie: Broken Bridges

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Thu May 31 02:46:26 UTC 2007

http://attrition.org/movies/broken.html

Broken Bridges
2006
Audit

Over the weekend, we rented Broken Bridges. Former high school
sweethearts, Bo Price (Toby Keith), a fading country music singer, and
Angela Denton (Kelly Preston), a television reporter, return to their
small hometown after the deaths of their younger brothers in a military
training exercise. Bo and Angela have to deal with the past and the
future. Bo also meets his 16-year-old daughter for the first time played
by Lindsey Haun.

The movie is one of my favorites and I've already ordered a copy of it
from Blockbuster when they sell used DVD's. Some of the music in the movie
is just something that I can't explain. That's a good thing. Lindsey has
such a great voice and sings a song called Broken at the end of the movie
that had tears coming to everyone in the room watching the movie.

[...]