[attrition] news: The Life of Brian (on the road again)

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sun May 6 09:20:00 UTC 2007

http://attrition.org/~lyger/coke/road.html

It started about a month ago. I woke up at 6am, grabbed a Pepsi, and
started checking email. After making the morning rounds of work email and
attrition email, I turned to my fancy-shmancy work-issued Crackberry to
clear out the inbox. On the tiny little monitor, there was a name in the
"From:" field: Jericho. Timestamp was about 5am local. I thought to
myself, "self, this cannot be a good thing because the only Jericho I know
is on a business trip in Las Vegas." I clicked on "open" and saw the
following:

You have new Picture Mail!
Click Go/View to see now.
http://attrition.org/~lyger/coke/001-vegas.jpg

So I check out the picture, right? And I think to myself, "self, what the
hell is he doing? is this s00p3r-s3kr3t code? what's the frequency,
kenneth?" And I sat... and I looked... and I pondered. Two hours of mental
masturbation later, the short glass, blue lights, and one dollar bills
finally sent a signal to my brain. I sent him an email with one question:
"strip club?"

His reply: "you win =)"

[...]