[attrition] dataloss: 462 events in DLDOS, backfill project continues

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Nov 4 20:55:36 EST 2006

http://attrition.org/news/content/06-11-04.001.html

First off, the staff of attrition.org would like to thank everyone who
contributes to or has contacted us regarding the Dataloss project. For
those of you who aren't familiar with Dataloss, it generally consists of
three primary areas:

[...]

So there you sit, looking at this here web page, wondering how you can
help, right? RIGHT! If you know about an event we don't have listed, let
us know. Download a copy of DLDOS, take a peek, and fill in a few fields.
We've asked before, but we really do feel like this is a community
project. We don't only want your comments, we want your assistance. Anyone
willing to pitch in and add data will receive a personalized thank-you
email from the attrition staff member of their choice and will be entered
into our next "Hookers and Cocaine Weekend" lottery drawing. Promise.

[...]